Fixed price from the comfort of your own home.
A Health and Care Worker visa allows medical professionals to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.
The Health and Care visa is a subcategory of Skilled Worker, with certain requirements being made more flexible for people in the Health and Care sector.
What are the requirements for a Health and Care Visa?
To qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must:
- be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional or adult social care professional
- work in an eligible health or social care job
- work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
- be paid a minimum salary - how much depends on the type of work you d
- demonstrate your knowledge of English
- demonstrate that you are able to support yourself in the UK. Usually, you will have to that you have at least £1,270 in your bank account. You will need to have had the money available for at least 28 days in a row. Day 28 must be within 31 days of applying for this visa.
Can I bring my family with me on a Health and Care Visa?
Yes, it is possible for dependants to join you in the UK. They will have to pay separate application fees, and adhere to certain additional requirements.
Is there a fee?
Yes. The standard application fee depends on whether you’ll be in the UK for up to 3 years, in which case it is set at £232 per person, or for more than 3 years, in which case it is set at £464 per person. The fee is the same whether you apply from inside or outside the UK.
Your application fee will be automatically reduced by £55 if you’re from one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden or Turkey.
This reduction only applies to your visa application. Your partner and children will still need to pay the full application fee.
Seraphus provides excellent advice through very thorough and helpful online/voice call sessions. I really recommend Seraphus for all types of immigration questions, and also their highly effective checking service.’